Sun Mote Copse and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, we will make sure that things work out then," Wraen accepted the two adolescents and smiled at Towhee, who had looked so crestfallen and fragile for that length of moment, when it was not clear, whether the two were planning to stay or not. Her cousin really got attached to people, which was contrary to the image she had had of her before. Was it such a surprise that even the tough girls had a heart?

"I will leave you to catch up and I will have a look around for a den for both of you. The Nest might do well for a while, but you two will probably want a place for yourselves," with this she left the trio to themselves and headed off into the forest. 

Last one from me, but you can continue, if you wish.
Messages In This Thread
and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - November 22, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - November 23, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - November 25, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - November 28, 2019, 11:56 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - December 14, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - December 16, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Dorea - December 16, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Wraen - December 20, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: and your heartbeat is heard three rooms over - by Towhee - December 21, 2019, 10:54 AM