Spotted Eagle Mountain If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Would you mind maybe making your font a bit larger for this thread? I'm having a hard time reading it at that size. ^^;

Unfortunately for Chumani, even a well-fed Wylla was a handful to deal with, let alone a hungry and irritable one. The going was slow for her as she stalked the coyote's scent in a winding trail up the mountainside, which gave the loner plenty of time to catch up to her, but that was a decision Chumani was likely about to regret. Chasing the hare would've been a more fruitful endeavour for her.

Excuse me, said the wind, prompting Wylla to turn her head with a confused frown, and that was when she spotted her would-be companion. It was impossible not to spot her; Chumani was black as black could be, which against a winter backdrop, made her coat something of an eyesore. Wylla's was dark, too, but brushed with silver and white to help her blend a little better with her surroundings. Comparatively, Chumani was easily seen, particularly because she was larger than Wylla.

What? the Tessarius responded with a testy snap. Kinda busy here.
Messages In This Thread
If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather - by Wylla - December 31, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: If only I'd have known you had a storm to weather - by Wylla - January 06, 2020, 10:36 AM