Sawtooth Spire i'm bound by these choices so hard to make
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Wylla's shoulders were hardly level with the den's wide mouth when she flopped tiredly down in the doorway to observe the exchange between Stag and Phaedra. Thade, it seemed, preferred to remain within and nap. Maybe hearing his sister squealing, which was bound to happen sooner or later, would rouse him. In the meantime, she was glad she only needed to keep an eye on one of them.

S'fine, she muttered. He was making up for it now, which was more than he could say for some of the other wolves who either hadn't shown up or hadn't seemed enthusiastic about it. It was a little unfair of Wylla to expect everyone to be thrilled about her little cherubs, but some of those wolves could really do with trying to get into her good graces, no matter how they felt about kids. Stag was lucky that Wylla found him amusing and enjoyed his company, for it earned him more leniency than most. Even if he hadn't come calling, he'd get a pass.

She didn't realize her eyes had drooped shut until they flew open again at the sound of Stag's girlish shriek. For a long beat she fixed him with a disbelieving stare, then lazily unfurled her gums into a wide grin. The puberty train missed ya, huh? What a shame. Maybe braining yourself on a log permanently made it impossible for your balls to drop.

Feel free to skip Wylla, I'll throw posts in here and there if it makes sense.
Messages In This Thread
i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Stag - April 11, 2020, 12:43 PM
RE: i'm bound by these choices so hard to make - by Wylla - April 19, 2020, 10:08 PM