this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
All Welcome 

his forays to and fro the den remained infrequent. merrick had busied himself with protection of land and kith, committing to longer patrols and interactions with his packmates. the pursuit of violence most often called him away from home, and like a peter pan prince hitched to a wife he barely saw around the castle, merrick was happy to take up the call.
but today he had returned triumphant with a dead serpent, which he swung quite vigorously.
this time he did not sneak; he came directly to the den and stared around for the small wolves. he had not yet accepted that they belonged to him; he preferred to think of them as a consequence for all his victories. and so merrick was happy to pay the piper, mostly because his life had not changed in many ways — save the most severe of them all.
it was for her he had brought the snake; he wanted to make amends, was desperate for it but only where he would not lose face. a blink; his eye had moved to focus on some spot of movement at the densite, latched to it like a raptor's flared nostril.
Messages In This Thread
goodness is eternally difficult - by Merrick - May 21, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Aventus - May 21, 2020, 06:20 PM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Merrick - May 24, 2020, 03:36 PM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Aventus - May 30, 2020, 10:34 AM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Merrick - June 04, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Aventus - June 08, 2020, 10:04 AM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Merrick - June 14, 2020, 03:50 AM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Aventus - June 20, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Merrick - June 24, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: goodness is eternally difficult - by Aventus - July 06, 2020, 09:15 AM