Sun Mote Copse When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES.
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen had left the copse at dawn to hunt in the meadows, but her activities were interrupted by sudden rainfall, making her to seek shelter under the branches of a tall spruce.There she had lied down and watched the rainfall, while her thoughts wandered. Not for the first time in recent weeks she had felt the alluring call of the world beyond the known territories, not for the first time she secretly wished to leave everything and follow.

Not today though. Once rain stopped, she left the hiding place and made her way back home. She stopped to inspect the borders briefly and decided to see how the valiant team of her exactly two guardians were doing later in the day. Then her path continued to rendezvous site, where the joined family of Redhawks/Blackthorns/DeMontes-Argyles had moved to. Just to check in, if they needed anything, perhaps catch an adult to discuss a hunt for larger game. 

It was probably quite early in the day, because other than one of Niamh's twins she did not see anyone else out. She quickly identified that this had to Alyx. Not because Wraen could tell the two twins apart by looks only, but because their demeanors were completely different. Had it been Q, the whole world and probably one beyond would have already known that there was a visitor. "Good morning!" she greeted the little girl (who no longer was that small) and approached her tail wagging, eyes smiling.
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I tell you, a cat must have THREE DIFFERENT NAMES. - by Wraen - June 23, 2020, 02:42 AM