Sun Mote Copse but every word seemed to date her
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"The alliance might not be official, but how do you imagine Firebirds sending their kids over to Moonspear and then declare - sorry, we are no friends of yours. Towhee and Niamh does not realize this yet, but they already owe to Moonspear, are indebted to them. Forever for that matter," there was unbridled disdain in her voice, when she repeated the mantra of the Ostregas. 

"I refuse to be in an alliance with a person, who I cannot respect. And since it is me and probably you against the rest of the pack, who have had bad experience with the said pack, I don't see, why I should stay and hinder it. If they want to build a better and brighter future as sister-packs - so be it, but I won't take part in it," Wraen recounted her conversation with Towhee. 

"Besides... on a more personal matter... as free-thinking as this pack is..." she cast a glance around and sighed... "it is conservative at it's core. The building block is a nuclear family, and with Blackthorns and Redhawks running here around, I and few others are a minority. I can't have children, I will never be able to lay claim to the alphaship and, when it will come to decision making in the future, I will always lose to those, who have their kids, grandkids, aunts and uncles surrounding them."

"I have been a formal alpha for a long time now,"
 she sighed again, not realizing that Arcturus was the only person she had revealed this nagging thought. And, while saying this monologue, she entirely missed Arthur's last question. "I would rather leave the battlefield with my head held high and with many friends still as possible."
Messages In This Thread
but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 07:31 AM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 17, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 02:02 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 17, 2020, 02:51 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 18, 2020, 09:35 AM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 19, 2020, 05:19 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 20, 2020, 02:18 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 21, 2020, 02:01 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Wraen - August 23, 2020, 03:06 PM
RE: but every word seemed to date her - by Arcturus - August 24, 2020, 06:56 PM