Sea Lion Shores different didn't feel so different
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Well, I have not met a person of either gender, who did not have flaws," Wraen replied, amused by the very concept of female supremacy, but not showing it outwardly, respecting other's beliefs. She was curious, what had made the girl so strictly against the opposite gender, but then it could be something deeply personal, which you did not discuss on your first meeting with a stranger. "In fact, I would be very suspicious of anyone, who claimed themselves to be entirely flawless," she added. 

"Though that aside - never thought I should compete with males for anything, but they can be annoying," she thought back to chivalrous image of Terance and how many times he had annoyed her because he had filled in that typical male role-model and been a tad bit patronizing because of that. Not that he realized and not that her own feelings were true facts of life. "Is this gender thing driven by religion or particular goddess?" she asked. "Because from what I have seen - The Death treats everyone equally. Regardless of status, age or... gender for that matter," she referred to the title Macaria had introduced herself with earlier.

After this exchange they soon ran out of subjects to discuss and parted ways.
Messages In This Thread
different didn't feel so different - by Macaria - August 29, 2020, 08:06 PM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Wraen - September 01, 2020, 09:19 AM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Macaria - September 01, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Wraen - September 02, 2020, 02:47 AM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Macaria - September 03, 2020, 10:13 PM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Wraen - September 04, 2020, 02:27 AM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Macaria - September 04, 2020, 08:34 PM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Wraen - September 09, 2020, 06:07 AM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Macaria - September 13, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: different didn't feel so different - by Wraen - September 19, 2020, 02:28 PM