The Heartwood But now it's like the night is taking sides
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,991 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It wasn't long before she caught up to Bronco, complete with prize in hand (well, mouth). She grinned as she moved closer, tail waggling in celebration of his trophy. He set it gently on the ground and Meerkat moved forward to sniff at it, ears pricked toward the sound of his voice as he explained his intentions for the fox's skin. She blinked and raised her head when he fumbled over his words.

-"Who's Frack?"- was all she could think to ask, looking owlishly at her brother. -"Oooh, did you find another possible girlfriend?!"- Meerkat couldn't help but wonder. It made her feel a little sorry for Toad, though it was of utmost importance that Bronco find a match that made him happy.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
But now it's like the night is taking sides - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - September 30, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: But now it's like the night is taking sides - by Meerkat - October 02, 2020, 02:56 PM