Broken Antler Fen And a moment to think
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Once Bridget had finished talking, Wraen ventured few steps closer to have a better look at each of the people, who had come here. The one, who had been introduced as Sundance, she did not recognize, but - perhaps - he had spoken to Maia and she had simply not received the message. At the back of her brain there was an inkling that this was not exactly the first time she had heard this name, but could not pinpoint the exact time or place. Maybe later - when she had chance to interview each more closely. 

Teya was rather ordinary looking save for the bright blue eyes and did not speak much, seemed a little shy even. Maybe also because she was just as tired as the rest. "We are not exactly a pack yet - more like group of wolves, who have banded together for wintertime - it may be so that, when the spring comes, we go our separate ways. Just so you know," she warned. "My name's Wraen and I do think that the territory can host some more of you. You may choose, where you want to rest, but food you will have to provide for yourselves. No caches here, since we ourselves have recently arrived," she told. 

"What pack were you affiliated with before?" she asked, wondering, if this group had been part of any circle she knew personally.
Messages In This Thread
And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 03, 2021, 11:13 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 05, 2021, 03:22 AM
RE: And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 10, 2021, 12:19 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 12, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: And a moment to think - by Teya - January 12, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 13, 2021, 11:14 AM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 14, 2021, 04:37 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Teya - January 15, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Bridget - January 24, 2021, 02:32 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Wraen - January 25, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: And a moment to think - by Teya - January 26, 2021, 10:28 PM