Jade Fern Grove You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Your daughter not wanting to move again wasn't a reason? Your son's need for stability? No, of course it wasn't. Wylla wondered if Mahler had ever thought to ask his son or his daughter what they wanted out of life, or out of him as a father, or if they were happy where they were, or if they would like to go elsewhere. She sincerely doubted he had considered them at all when he made his decision. Perhaps it was unfair of her, but she could paint him only in negative lights right now.

I thought that you couldn't uproot yourself again, or is that only when I ask you to? She pulled a long breath through her nose, tried to steady the churning inferno in her stomach. She wasn't here for him. She had given him a chance, and he had made his choice, and she was not enough to change Wylla chose a different angle.

How would you feel if you went to Moonspear and found that Ciri and Elke were no longer there and you hadn't been told where they were? As to his suggestion that she take Thade and Phaedra with her, Wylla wanted nothing more than that, but it wasn't her decision. It was theirs, and she wouldn't justify what must surely be a play to get rid of his children before he produced a dozen more this season with any sort of reply. She didn't owe him an answer about Stag, either; he had not come looking. Wylla would inform Stag of their location, and if the Sandraudiga wanted to visit, he would do it on his own terms.
Messages In This Thread
You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 05, 2021, 06:21 PM
RE: You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I - by Wylla - February 13, 2021, 08:58 PM