Bearclaw Valley [m] It's very easy to take more than nothing
this is my book
and i know how to work the spells and charms in it
i know them all
1,610 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Master Warrior
Master Missionary
pandora took swift control of the situation.
merrick's face was impassive save for the leap of flames in his single eye;
the fear of the animal surrounded them; the bearking remained a silent observer. but his gaze passed over the dried scarlet that bathed the previously white bib and ruff of their intended newest.
he did not know the herbs that pandora chose to use. it was not his realm. merrick was not present to measure her skill as herbalist but as killer.
the coyote tipped toward the earth, slender muzzle upturned with an expression of confusion.
merrick waited.
five minutes.
he stared down at the sacrifice, steadily breathing.
Messages In This Thread
[m] It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 12:45 PM
RE: It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Aventus - February 07, 2022, 01:28 PM
RE: It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 02:10 PM
RE: It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Pandora - February 07, 2022, 03:12 PM
RE: It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Merrick - February 10, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Pandora - February 10, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: It's very easy to take more than nothing - by Arielle - February 10, 2022, 11:48 PM