Ankyra Sound we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,989 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Only as the question left her lips did Meerkat suddenly recollect: Samani was Sialuk’s younger sister, thus one of Kukutux’s daughters. She had never met her, though she must be from last year’s litter, making her a yearling now.

It sounded like they were taking things slowly, in part because she was the Moonwoman’s daughter, not to mention still fairly young. She’s about the age you were when you fell for Atlas, a voice whispered in the back of Meerkat’s mind.

Something about his wording also made her think of Issorartuyok for the first time in a long while. She let out a shaky exhale, wondering how he was doing these days. Had he found someone else? Would she have been happier with him than she was now, no matter how lovely things had been with Njord?

Finding herself tearing up, Meerkat turned away from Rodyn with a sniffled, Sorry… She tried to steady herself, still facing the other direction. Just got a bit up in my feels for a minute. I’m okay though, as okay as was possible in the circumstances.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: we ain’t spoken for weeks and so much has changed - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 10:28 AM