Redsand Canyon Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
"she was put to death for being a witch."

his tone changed from conversational to something that warned and worried. germanicus let himself exhale and looked deeply at the pale gold features of his wife's face. 

he wanted to ask if these beliefs were pertinent to her well-being. he wanted to confess his dislike and mistrust. but germanicus, even bold tactician he was, could not find those words or how to arrange them.

"the fate of those who dealt in such work was always tenuous inside the land of editum. if you had luck, you lived while an emperor did who called upon you for oracles and fortunes. and if you had a darker luck, you fled editum when someone such as my brother came to power."

she had called him a dick.

it encompassed everything the man was and yet not enough.

"i do not know what to think of these things. but if they delight you, fennec, it is enough for me."

a lie? germanicus meant it this moment.
Messages In This Thread
Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 05, 2023, 02:20 AM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 06, 2023, 02:30 AM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 11, 2023, 12:29 PM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 11, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Germanicus - January 11, 2023, 08:00 PM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 11, 2023, 08:13 PM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 11, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 11, 2023, 09:11 PM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 11, 2023, 09:43 PM
RE: Lord knows it's taken a hell of a beating - by Fennec - January 12, 2023, 03:05 PM