Moonspear the rider (not the horse)
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Out of all the familial scents lingering in the air here, it was Meerkat who materialized to receive Caracal and Heda. He was happy to see her, though he admittedly glanced past her shoulder, hoping to see Killdeer pop out of the woodwork too.

Hiya, Meerk! How are ya? Caracal returned his sister’s greetings. This is my wife, Heda.

He could barely wait to tell her the good news: they were expecting! But first, Caracal allowed the two women a moment to exchange pleasantries. He caught himself looking around for his buddy again too.

Is my nose deceiving me or are Killer and Fen living here now? he couldn’t help but wonder aloud.

I’m cramming in some last posts before I hop offline for the weekend. I wholeheartedly welcome any of the others to jump in here whenever! I’m also open to one-on-ones or BTS chats if anyone would like.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 14, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Killdeer - April 17, 2023, 12:50 AM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 17, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 17, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - May 05, 2023, 10:19 PM