Moonspear the rider (not the horse)
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
Speak of the devil! Caracal crowed when Killdeer appeared. Grinning from ear to ear, he clapped a paw to his pal’s shoulder the instant he was within reach and ribbed, I could ask you the same thing!

Heda declared the purpose for their visit in such a subtle way, nobody seemed to catch it. Caracal smiled at her as Meerkat quickly took point of the visit and began guiding them up the mount like the world’s sweetest Sherpa. He supposed the formal announcement could wait until they reached their destination and everyone was present for it.

In the meantime, he trailed behind Meerkat and kept trying to catch Heda’s eye to make sure she wasn’t uncomfortable or anything. “What the dump is an ‘o-lock’?” he mouthed goofily to her.

He took a moment to glance to his other side and say to Killdeer, Seriously, what made you pick this place? I’m not complaining, he hastily reassured, just wondering. Was it Sialuk? he guessed with a wink.

If Killdeer had any comeback to that, Caracal didn’t catch it before they were at Meerkat’s ulaq, which turned out to be a huge, hollow tree. He admired it for a second before his attention turned to the three wolves milling outside it. One was familiar—he nodded to Njord—but his shining eyes soon fixed on the babies.

Hiya! I’m your Un’Cal! he beckoned to his two adorable nieces.

May 1: @Heda, would you like to post once more and fade this for us, since Killer is an NPC? :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 14, 2023, 03:34 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 14, 2023, 03:56 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 14, 2023, 04:06 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Killdeer - April 17, 2023, 12:50 AM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - April 17, 2023, 01:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Meerkat - April 17, 2023, 02:24 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Caracal - April 17, 2023, 02:37 PM
RE: the rider (not the horse) - by Skaigona - May 05, 2023, 10:19 PM