Sun Mote Copse Leaving blood on the paintwork, though primroses grow in circles round his feet.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,979 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She considered her mother’s next request. It did make more sense to call for someone else to do the hunting, although Meerkat always felt a little demanding when she did that. She reminded herself that she—and Towhee too—had earned the right to ask such things.

Sure, she replied, sending up a brief howl asking for anyone in earshot to bring fresh meat if they could. It’s best for them too, Meerkat said, nodding toward the den mouth. I mean, they’re already getting it secondhand, so I just assume the fresher, the better, she added with a laugh.

She settled back on the ground. A nap did sound nice. Towhee was right: she should take advantage while both her children were asleep. She didn’t want to cut off their conversation, though Meerkat remembered—with a happy little grin—that her mother was here to stay. There would be plenty of time to catch up later.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread