Noctisardor Bypass Whenever all my friends ask, all I say is
Rivenwood
Ash
509 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Anselm had every intention of marching away. Somehow, his legs defied his will and refused to move the moment his name blurted from Etienne’s lips. 

He was frozen to the spot, his golden eyes working their way eventually to Etienne. First he studied the flaring of wheaten fur along Etienne’s ruff. Then, unwillingly, he felt his eyes climb to Etienne’s and it was then the full bolt of his crippling emotions hit him. 

He heard everything Etienne said and a part of him wanted to accept it all, and reach for him — but that part of him grew feebler by the day, and was swiftly overpowered by thorny hurt. 

He realized Etienne had stopped speaking. The seaborn’s eyes blinked softly and he turned to leave. Anselm’s silence enshrouded him like a bristling shield — he could not accept the apology, and so stalked away with his fur rippling down his spine.
Messages In This Thread
Whenever all my friends ask, all I say is - by Etienne - June 19, 2024, 06:17 PM
RE: Whenever all my friends ask, all I say is - by Anselm - July 01, 2024, 10:06 AM