Stavanger Bay i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
{dogs}{part one, episode seven}

Sneaky. Euron had been so sneaky. Had he been part of the Brotherhood, he would have been a spy, for sure. He had that combination of lithe body and silent steps. An assassin, a snake, ready to strike at any time. She often thought of Euron, when she wanted to remain hidden.

She had not been blessed with that gift. Her stunted paw had ruled out any future espionage opportunities. But Maegi was faced now with a challenge: work around the scent markers by the bay, and risk getting lost inland, or somehow get through the territory without being spotted. If she got lost inland, she wasn't altogether confident that she could put herself back on course.

Maegi had always been such a dreadful navigator. Strike two against being a spy.

The Melonii slipped through the shadows, trying to stay out of the light. The moon was setting, slowly, and there was a pale line over the horizon that heralded the arrival of dawn soon to come. She had to get out of here before the sun made its entrance. Her life could depend on it.

Holding her breath, Maegi slipped in and out between rocks and beach brush, like a pale, sleek eel.
Messages In This Thread
i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 01:04 AM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - November 28, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 08, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 10, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Velen - December 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: i.vii : who was fitted with collar and chain - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:10 PM