Blackfeather Woods in a pestilential prison with a life-long lock
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
It had been foolish and rash; she'd almost been killed in the process. But it was done. There was no going back and changing what she had done almost on a whim. She listened to his words, her face and eyes growing slowly impassive. For all she wanted to fight him on everything he said, Maegi knew she needed advisors. More than that, she needed to listen to her advisors. Wintersbane was, perhaps, best equipped for that role.

So listen she would. And validate, too—

I appreciate your words, despite arguing with them, Maegi said, a little sardonic but ultimately sincere, dipping her muzzle. I agree. . .going forward is what matters. I'm not the same as I was before; I try to learn from the mistakes I've made. But I know I won't be successful unless I have wolves by my side helping me along the way. Wolves I can trust.

She cocked her head. So, will you stay here, too? she asked. I've heard that it wasn't your intention to linger for very long. Can I trust you still, if you leave and take our secrets with you?

They discussed a few things more and then went their separate ways, Maegi feeling at least a little bit better about his presence here.

I archived this and tacked on a fade since WB went inactive -- but feel free to revive if you want! I don't mind! <3
Messages In This Thread
RE: in a pestilential prison with a life-long lock - by Maegi - April 16, 2019, 02:59 PM