Blackfeather Woods [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Pack Activity 
Meant to discuss all the goings-on of recent days — staying vague about some events that Maegi hasn't technically learned about IC yet. Everyone should please post at least once in this thread; failure to do so means your character will be presumed to have abandoned the woods in a time of crisis and may lead to IC consequences. Next round will begin Friday, Sept. 27.

@Jakoul @Moonshadow @Vaati @Amun @Aries @Reed @Rowan @Scylla @Sakhmet @Sobek @Anansi (also @Moonshine tho not sure what's going on IC there) @Nightstar (forgot to tag you so so sorry!!)

The earth was moving, trembling, breaking under the internal strain—and Maegi could only assume it had something to do with the daedra. But which? Which had she angered enough to fell trees within the sacred woods, to create fissures within the ground, to take one of her closest friends from this world?

So much had happened that Maegi hadn't had time to properly mourn, nor ask these questions. It was the latter that surfaced as she entered the Redgrove and howled for all who dwelled in these woods, moving to the center and awaiting her pack.

Death aside, there were wolves missing. There was trouble with Redhawks. There were enemies of hers nearby. And all of this amid the unsteady terror of the Teekon Wilds; it was apocalyptic, and she wondered if this was it. If this was their end—

If I'm being punished for all my wrongs. Peryite, my lord, my god. . .why?!
Messages In This Thread
[mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Maegi - September 20, 2019, 11:30 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Jakoul - September 20, 2019, 11:46 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Sakhmet - September 20, 2019, 11:54 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by RIP Sobek - September 20, 2019, 11:59 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Moonshadow - September 20, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Rowan - September 20, 2019, 01:20 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Reed Wolf - September 22, 2019, 05:37 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Nightstar - September 25, 2019, 12:49 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Venamis - September 25, 2019, 12:23 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Anansi - September 27, 2019, 11:02 AM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Maegi - September 27, 2019, 04:54 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Rowan - September 28, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by RIP Sobek - September 28, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Jakoul - September 29, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: [mandatory pack meeting] awaiting a word - by Maegi - October 04, 2019, 09:39 AM