Felltree Marsh I'm left looking at the glowing ends
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
The marsh was where she lurked the most.  She did not trust the coast, could not hunt there, but also did not want to stray far.  What if she left and they returned?

But there were none here.  She haunted the taiga, a gaunt spectre, and met no one.  For brief flashes she even missed the girl who she'd traveled with before, but with her, Rosalyn would not even had had the small mouthfuls she did get.  Those were too few and far between as it was.  When had she eaten last?

Perhaps this was for the best, she thought despondently as she sat upon a hillock, bog surrounding.  If her family was dead she would join them, and if not, they would perhaps never know better.  If they were far, then she would not find them anyway, and they were lost to her.

But it was nonsense, she knew as soon as she had it.  There was no part of her that was accustomed to accepting such as this, and slowly she rose.  She would seek more frogs, the creatures still here thankfully, if sparse.  They would not fill her, but they would sustain her, and that was all she could hope for.

Before she did, she let out a howl.  It was a habit she was growing accustomed to - as she traveled, she announced.  It did not matter that the wrong ears might hear it.  Only that the right ones might as well.  She would need to cut south, to search more soon.
Messages In This Thread
I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 20, 2019, 08:36 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 23, 2019, 11:10 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 23, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 23, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 23, 2019, 05:43 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 24, 2019, 11:01 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 24, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 24, 2019, 04:58 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 24, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 25, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 25, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 26, 2019, 10:45 AM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 29, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 29, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Rosalyn - October 29, 2019, 11:43 PM
RE: I'm left looking at the glowing ends - by Cam - October 31, 2019, 05:09 PM