Sleepy Fox Hollow Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
Mahler's choice was evident in the show of his teeth, and that just wasn't a good enough turn on for a hormone-driven Wylla. That was especially true given the nature of their last meeting and the unwarranted scorn she'd felt at the end of it. In response, she flashed her teeth back, a brief assertion that if he wanted her, he would have to play along with her.

It occurred to her that she could seek another man, a less prideful and arrogant man, who would submit to her the way she craved. The thought swung lazily across her mind, and as if on cue, Wylla turned away from Mahler. There were no other wolves she desired to fulfill her unwise needs, but if there was one thing Wylla got off on, it was being in charge of a situation. It wasn't that Mahler had lost her interest, but she expected his respect if he expected to partake of winter's ambrosia. Raptor had not respected her and she would not repeat the previous season, not like this.

So she began to peel away from him with long strides and a proudly arched neck that seemed to say, I will not be just another one of your bitches.
Messages In This Thread
Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Wylla - January 01, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Wylla - January 03, 2020, 01:14 AM