Sleepy Fox Hollow Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
The last of her control was swept away by the warmth of his breath on her back. It sent an electric tingle surging from the base of her skull all the way down her spine, drawing an approving rumble from her chords. She pressed her smaller body into Mahler's grizzled side and arched her back, cat-like, when he touched her. As he sought her flank, she took the opportunity to taste the coarse hairs along his side, sliding herself down the length of his body with a provocative sway of her own.

She took a moment to drink in his masculine musk when she reached his hip, then set her teeth gently to his flesh to goad him. She was getting antsy and it showed. Even if it didn't, a second begging whine might be enough to spur him on. From here she could beat her tail back and forth practically in his face in a silent invitation. She couldn't stop herself from rearranging her feet multiple times as she explored Mahler's frame body for the first time, setting her stance in anticipation to hold his weight.

I want to love you back, but this is not the way to do it, her heart murmured, but she was deaf to all reason.
Messages In This Thread
Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Wylla - January 01, 2020, 04:59 PM
RE: Gave up on it, but honey, you got my hopes up - by Wylla - January 05, 2020, 10:45 PM