Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
This wasn't the first time she'd come back to this place.  She no longer feared its sharp cliffs or ghosts, but as she walked through the pines towards the cove of her previous imprisonment, she couldn't help but feel a prickle of something.  Unease? Or just memory?

She told @Erzulie she was going and had invited she, @Nieve, and @Clementine to join her if they so wished.  If they hadn't in part, they would learn the story eventually.

The cliffs had dropped stones, but the tunnel was still there.  She passed through to the ocean-swept beach and paused, allowing her paws to dig into the sand at the edge of the small cove.  There was a thought, here.  But did she want to follow it?

keeping vague! Tagged are welcome but so are strangers <3
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM