Sun Mote Copse bldastqufzphyxe
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Sight came and went in a series of flickers as Towhee's tongue ran over her face several more times. When the motion finally ceased, Meerkat found herself peering into a very large set of orange eyes. She stared back, although she lacked any sort of focus and thus, to her mother, it seemed as though they couldn't quite make eye contact despite looking right at one another.

Then her mother's eyes (and the rest of her face) vanished from the pup's view as she lifted her head to greet the approaching Phox. Meerkat didn't know this, though she suddenly found herself bumbling toward where Towhee's face had been, wanting to see more of it. The seeking pup let out a loud whimper, then the world became a strange blur as she was suddenly lifted. It was an utterly familiar experience, save for the carousel of colors that prompted an, "ooOoo."

Before she could possibly become dizzy, Meerkat found herself back on her belly again, the world still once more. Her mother's face was back too. It looked slightly different, particularly in the color of the eyes, but her own eyes were far too fresh to pick up on these details. Her nose, however, told her that this was Phox. Naturally, she didn't know him by that name, though his scent was just as familiar as Towhee's.

His face moved, so did something else in her peripheral vision. Meerkat stared, fascinated, and let out a cherubic peep as if to ask for more.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 10, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - March 12, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 13, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 04, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 18, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 21, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 24, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - May 01, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - May 03, 2020, 03:06 PM