Sun Mote Copse bldastqufzphyxe
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
For a minute, the pup kept her face pressed to that soft, squishy, velvety part of her father's face. Meerkat only withdrew when she felt a strange tickling sensation near the base of her spine. Blinking as her vision returned, she squinted and curled in on herself, trying to sniff out the source of the feeling. It had now traveled to the hump of her back, inching toward her shoulder blades. Her blurry eyes couldn't make out anything, so she halfheartedly nipped at her own fur.

A wash of warm air distracted her momentarily: Towhee's breath washing over her as her mother laughed and pointed out to Phox, -Look, our kid's infested. Guess that's what we get for living inside a moldy log.- Her orange eyes danced as she watched the undeterred (and unharmed) inchworm continue making its way along the child's tiny backbone.

Soon, it was between her ears, where it stopped. Meerkat felt another gust of laughter even as she looked to Phox for some help here, pale head wobbling.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 10, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - March 12, 2020, 04:44 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - March 13, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 03, 2020, 06:12 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 04, 2020, 05:55 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 18, 2020, 03:38 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 21, 2020, 08:59 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - April 23, 2020, 03:41 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - April 24, 2020, 10:02 AM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Phox - May 01, 2020, 04:14 PM
RE: bldastqufzphyxe - by Meerkat - May 03, 2020, 03:06 PM