Sun Mote Copse Don't tell me what the poets are doin'
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She stared up at her Neema, wide-eyed for several seconds, before a giggle burst from her lips. It was interrupted by a third hiccup, which made the baby laugh even harder. A few more jiggled her in the following moments, though they soon subsided, as did her cherubic tittering. Meerkat smacked her lips then, utterly content, and dropped off to sleep.

Nearby, Towhee did the same (smacked her lips contently), then scooted nearer to Niamh and the baby in her arms. She would reclaim her soon enough, though for a few moments, she let her chin rest on her forelegs as she simply gazed at the pretty picture Meerkat and her Neema made.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by RIP Niamh - March 16, 2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 16, 2020, 05:34 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 18, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 30, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: Don't tell me what the poets are doin' - by Meerkat - March 31, 2020, 12:30 PM