Sun Mote Copse i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
They spent the morning at the rendezvous site, then Towhee fed Meerkat some lunch and took her on their daily foray through the copse. They stopped by to visit Neema and the "chibs," as Towhee affectionately called Primrose and the twins. After that, they roamed westward. They had ventured a little further every day and had covered pretty much the entire territory by now, excluding the borders. Towhee was still wary of taking Meerkat there and risking exposure, though she decided they could knock out two big milestones in one day.

Usually fearlessly adventurous, Meerkat currently walked at her mother's side as firmly instructed. Even when her darkening eyes spotted a figure up ahead, tempting her to bound forth in greeting, the puppy only obediently glanced up to Towhee's face. She couldn't quite still her waving tail, nor suppress the eager little whimper that crept up her throat, but she did not spring forward until her mother silently signaled, -Okay.-

-"HI!"- the youngster chirped and signed with equal enthusiasm once unleashed upon Arcturus. They were only a few yards away so she hopped toward him, every part of her body wriggling. -"I KNOW YOU!"- she blurted, a statement followed by a silly smile. She recognized him, though Meerkat couldn't remember his name...
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be - by Meerkat - April 20, 2020, 03:20 PM