Sun Mote Copse i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"OKAY, TELL YOU WHAT," Meerkat got as far as mimicking before Arcturus threw her off by lowering himself to her level and offering her a proposition. She stopped, enchanted by the glimmer of his eyes and the twitch of his whiskers. Without thinking, she reached out a paw to bat at his muzzle. It felt much like everyone else's, though she let out a pleased chirp before dropping her paw.

She seemed to consider his words, though truthfully, she didn't really know what he meant by "sign." It was such a natural complement to her speech that it was largely unconscious, except when it became difficult for one reason or another (case in point: sometimes she needed those paws to walk). Meerkat certainly didn't know it by name, even if the concept itself was practically innate by now.

Nonetheless, she agreed with a bright, -"OKAY!"- and then promptly ran away.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm the pretender, i'm not what i'm supposed to be - by Meerkat - May 05, 2020, 11:17 AM