Sun Mote Copse iphrjzqlwyodskb
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Meerkat hiccuped in surprise, then began giggling madly when Neema clutched at her. She was soon released back into the wild... well, more like the zoo. She didn't begin racing around the den just yet, instead righting herself and watching Quetzal zooming around instead. It made her dizzy!

Eventually, she did rejoin the littler puppy, the two of them laughing up a storm as they circled and circled. At some point, Meerkat remembered there were two other puppies and sidelined to nip at their toes to get them to join the fun. When they didn't, she shrugged and went back to the races.

Quite without warning, she slowed and dropped her nose to the den floor, sniffing in her mother's direction. Towhee recognized the signs and scooped up the puppy, swinging around in the den's entrance to drop her outside just in time for Meerkat to relieve herself of a bad case of runner's trots.

Towhee sighed and ducked her head back inside the doorway. -"Somebody just shat all over herself, so I'm gonna go throw her in the nearest river,"- she quipped. -"Sorry about the mess... and the smell... I'll..."- Her voice trailed off as she began kicking dirt over the smear of diarrhea sitting on the den's doorstep.

When that was done, the Regent picked up her soiled child and ducked inside the den one last time. Both of them offered a little wave to the den's inhabitants before turning to go. It was bath time.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
iphrjzqlwyodskb - by Meerkat - April 24, 2020, 12:01 PM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by RIP Niamh - April 24, 2020, 12:17 PM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by Quetzal - April 28, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by Meerkat - April 28, 2020, 07:31 PM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by RIP Niamh - May 05, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by Quetzal - May 21, 2020, 09:36 PM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by Meerkat - May 26, 2020, 10:47 AM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by RIP Niamh - May 27, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by Quetzal - June 18, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by Meerkat - June 18, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: iphrjzqlwyodskb - by RIP Niamh - June 18, 2020, 12:13 PM