Sun Mote Copse What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,981 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Quetzal gabbled loudly in return, none of the words making any real sense. Meerkat smiled at this, watching as her cousling butted against Towhee. Her mother reached out to ruffle the furs on little Q's head before retreating a few steps. She made a sort of shooing motion toward the two little girls, indicating they should play with one another.

Meerkat didn't need to be told twice. She turned to face Quetzal again and announced, -"I TEACH YOU HOW TO TALK, OKAY?"- For her, talking encompassed both speech and signing. Along with her verbal gobbledygook, Meerkat noticed Quetzal's lack of signing. At least, her forelimbs moved in no meaningful way whatsoever.

-"OKAY!"- she hollered in the next breath, just hoping Quetzal would pay attention. -"SAY 'HI, I'M BABY!'"-
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read - by Meerkat - May 05, 2020, 09:08 PM