Sun Mote Copse What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The smaller puppy laughed and squirmed, which delighted Meerkat and compelled her to shove her nose toward Quetzal's closest ear. Experience had shown her that ears were quite a ticklish spot too, so she first sniffed, then licked, before her sister suddenly vanished!

She blinked and saw her little black tail disappear into the den. Meerkat immediately braced to give chase when Towhee's foreleg struck out to block her. -"It's going to rain soon, so we should head back and find some cover,"- her mother explained, tilting her swarthy snout skyward.

Indeed, the morning had grown dim. Something about the sight of the darkening sky (and perhaps the changing air pressure) suddenly made Meerkat's eyelids droop. Her lack of sleep was catching up to her now.

The two turned to go, though not before Meerkat tossed a loud, fond, -"BYE, WEIRD BABY!"- over one sandy shoulder.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: What up, I'm Jared, I'm 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read - by Meerkat - May 26, 2020, 01:44 PM