Sun Mote Copse some people are just born to fight, i think
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She had never seen anything like it and Meerkat was riveted. She stared at the distant wall of water, her good ear flickering constantly in response to its dull roar. Eventually, her eyes roved upward to take in the sight of the plateau itself. The pup had seen similar terrain near the far east side of the copse, yet this view was downright breathtaking.

Her attention snapped sideways, only realizing Savaktuk was right beside her when he spoke: "Waterfall." "Yes," Meerkat rejoined a little breathlessly, "it sure does!" Water falls, she mentally corrected, though she knew it would be rude to say that bit out loud. (Meerkat, of course, didn't realize it was she who was mistaken.)

Neither one of them spoke for a while after that, Meerkat's full attention returning to the cascading water. She could've stood there for hours, entranced, but eventually she snapped out of it enough to wonderingly inquire of her companion, "Where does the water come from?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: some people are just born to fight, i think - by Meerkat - July 23, 2020, 09:56 AM