Moonspear “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” —Winnie the Pooh
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
I'ma wrap this one since it's outdated. :)

Meerkat could've carried on a conversation with her aunt for a hundred more years, though Towhee finally interjected, telling their audience they must return to tend to the copse. They had accomplished all they had come here for and more. The interim Sovereign was still mulling the alliance her child had struck and what this might mean to their respective packs.

-"Always good to see you, Hydra. And the kids."- Towhee smiled at her sister-in-arm's taciturn entourage. -"Until next time. Take care. Come on, you."-

The aspiring scout waved a paw at their extended family, light of heart despite the weight of Mira's and Caelum's silent gazes. -"Bye, you guys! Bye!"- she said enthusiastically, turning to go only when Towhee forcibly nudged her back in the direction of home.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)