Moonspear Show me your peace sign.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her features brightened impossibly when Osiris introduced himself as Hydra's son. That made him one of her cousins. Meerkat laughed lightly when Bronco saw fit to mention his own mother by name. She hadn't even thought about whether her aunt and her Neema knew one another, though she was happy to hear the Alpha's words of praise. She beamed at Bronco, then momentarily fixed her attention on Osiris.

-"I'm Towhee's and Phox's and Niamh's son,"- she quipped cheekily, not because she was particularly aware of the unconventionality of their family dynamic but because she was a girl, of course. -"Good to meet you too!"- she remembered to add.

Now Hydra addressed her directly, saying seven words that would change Meerkat's life: "We would be happy to have you." Her tail began to wag, knocking against Bronco's haunch with every swing. She wanted to let loose a joyful bark, yet instead she ducked her head and listened to the rest of what Hydra had to say. She wanted to know if Meerkat aspired to be a guardian, then mentioned visiting Towhee. She nodded her head eagerly in silent agreement: yes, she wanted to see her mother (and the rest of her family at the copse) as frequently and possible and, of course, she accepted Hydra's terms.

-"Thank you, Aunt Hydra,"- Meerkat said, nudging Bronco so they could walk in tandem into their new home. -"We won't disappoint you,"- she said brightly, falling into step with the rest of the group even as she admitted she wasn't particularly suited to fighting or guarding. But, naturally, she would happily do whatever was asked and expected of her. She would make both Firebirds and Moonspear proud.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 11:25 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 29, 2020, 12:14 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 29, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 29, 2020, 12:30 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Hydra - July 29, 2020, 12:37 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Meerkat - July 29, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Desdemona - July 30, 2020, 09:16 AM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by Osiris’s Ghost - July 30, 2020, 12:41 PM
RE: Show me your peace sign. - by RIP Bronco - July 30, 2020, 06:19 PM