Sun Mote Copse Relationships and politics should not mix
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
"Towhee, none of this is your fault. Nor anyone else's," Wraen said this with sincere fondness in her voice. Her friend may not be able to hear it, but she could read it in her expression. There was warmth in her gaze, when she regarded the other wolf, and a tint of sadness too. Though she had let Towhee in her life with some initial reservations, she knew now that once she left the Sun Mote copse, she would miss this tough-as-nails and bluntly honest girl very much. Time and distance would not change, what they had gone through together. 

"Life happens. Try to see it as this - there is time and place for each Sovereign at the Firebirds," she told. Wildfire had been there to put the foundation stone and Colt to keep the pack together, when it had lost direction, to pass the crown to Wraen to guide it through the famine months. And now metaphorical spring had come again with different challenges that required a new leader. "I raised to the occasion, when it was needed, and served my time here and I would have loved it to keep it the way it was forever, but recent events have shown me that Firebirds need to move on.

You cannot continue to live in a dream, oblivious to the demands of the real life outside," 
she said. "And Firebirds need to grow and develop, they need to make a name of themselves, I can't take you there, but you can," Wraen looked Towhee briefly in the eyes and smiled encouragingly.
Messages In This Thread
Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 03, 2020, 02:55 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 03, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 12:44 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 01:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 02:29 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 02:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 04, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 04, 2020, 03:34 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 05, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Towhee - August 05, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: Relationships and politics should not mix - by Wraen - August 14, 2020, 02:32 PM