Firefly Glen trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
It took all afternoon and the next morning to carry the entire batch of pumpkins from the edge of The Heartwood to the rendezvous site. She placed each of them at the foot of the boulder there, small ones tucked in front of the bigger ones. Surely several members of the glen observed her comings and goings. If they stopped and asked her about it, she only smiled like a Cheshire cat and gleefully ran to fetch more of the tasty gourds.

Finally, she was ready to call for them. Standing beside her carefully arranged displaly, Meerkat smiled broadly before tossing back her head to call for anyone and everyone in Firefly Glen—and even Moonspear, if they were in earshot—to come feast on pumpkins. They were in for such a treat!

While she waited for them to gather, Meerkat rolled a carefully chosen mid-sized pumpkin toward herself. It was soft and rotten in the back, unsuitable for eating. But she gently thrust her paw into its soft guts, leaving it there and waiting for the perfect opportunity to fling some pumpkin goo at someone. They were in for some tricks as well. ;)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat! - by Meerkat - October 16, 2020, 01:37 PM