Firefly Glen Stretching my bones to know the world from where you stand
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She snorted at Fennec's quip, nodding in agreement and forgetting her sister couldn't see the gesture. A beat later, she stilled at the question, her chestnut eyes immediately flicking around their surroundings. There weren't any trees in the immediate area, given the rocky ground, yet there was a stand of them at the far mouth of the small canyon. In fact, there were quite a few trees there and as Meerkat peered at them, she realized she wasn't sure how to tell which ones might be elms.

"What does an elm look like?" Meerkat wondered aloud, turning back to Fen and abruptly realizing the yearling wouldn't know. With a sheepish laugh, she said, "I mean, there's some trees over there." Well, that didn't help much either. She wasn't quite flustered but hopefully the third time was the charm as she wondered, "If I take you to them, can you tell which one's which?"
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread