Wheeling Gull Isle get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,967 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Yeah, of course!" came the immediate reply. "I'd love for you to come visit. I know it's where we met and you probably already saw some of it, though I could always give you the official tour like you're doing for me." Meerkat's eyes sparkled, already looking forward to it.

"What's that?" she asked a moment later, spying something lying on the beach. It was a blob, more or less, pale in color with what looked like threads trailing from it. As they came closer, Meerkat smelled the distinct odor of dead fish, her nose wrinkling a little.

It turned out, there were a lot of novelties about living on an island. Each and every one delighted and intrigued Meerkat in equal measure. Before she knew it, hours had passed. She didn't want to leave, though she knew Bronco was waiting on her and they should head home. With some reluctance, no fewer than three hugs and a stern promise to see each other again soon, Meerkat departed.

12/16: I know you're busy and I wanna pare down some threads, so I'm gonna wrap this for us and put it under the tree! I hope Nǚwū comes to visit soon. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 11:29 AM