Dawnlark Plains Stop, what the hell are you talking about?
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
No, said Wylla fiercely, determined that her skepticism not be taken as rejection. The strange way he referred to himself still went unnoticed, at least for now. She was still barely processing the vast changes in her life, and it was accurate to say she was in a bit of a fog. It was something she would notice later, and find strange then.

I lost my eye seeking vengeance for the hurt caused to one I cared for, she said, assuming that was the wound he spoke of. What was a drengr? It didn't matter. He did not deserve it, but I am still willing to fight for those I stand beside. I'm an adequate guardian. Not the best fighter; she was more of a scrapper than a trained warrior, but she had a badger's ferocity when she had to. Stjornuati need not fear that she would back down from a fight if his pack was threatened.

My companion is young still but has trained under me to patrol and protect as well. He can be trained further. Finally, she said, I've raised two litters and can help look after the cubs your pack has. As for her, she thought it very possible she would never reproduce again. My only ask would be some freedom to travel a little and visit my children at ho— at their home.

If that's agreeable, we may have a deal. I have to speak with my companion first, though. I hope you understand.
Messages In This Thread
Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - November 21, 2020, 11:22 AM
RE: Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - November 21, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - November 22, 2020, 12:39 AM
RE: Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - November 22, 2020, 12:06 PM
RE: Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - November 22, 2020, 09:37 PM
RE: Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - November 28, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - December 03, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: Stop, what the hell are you talking about? - by Wylla - December 06, 2020, 07:59 PM