Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
This was probably the furthest she'd ever ventured from home, at least on her own. Meerkat knew she should have asked @Bronco or even @Atlas to come with her but she was an adult (and a Delta!) now and, anyway, she could use some time to herself. There was a lot going on lately and she needed some space to think. There was no better place for it than the open road, at least in her opinion.

It was cold but sunny today. Meerkat had to squint against the glare on the lake as she roamed along its shore. It made her think of the sea, though it wasn't as vast. She reached the far side and paused, deliberating which direction to head from here. After a lengthy ponder, she ended up deciding to go nowhere and instead plopped down facing the water.

She simply sat there a while, wondering about @Kaertok and @Fennec. Would she be able to find either one of them while she was out here? Her narrowed brown eyes swept the shores and the plains stretching out as far as the eye could see, though she saw no signs of life save for some birds winging overhead and a bunny bounding through the dry grass over yonder.

Set yesterday (Dec 1). Tags for reference, though any of you is welcome to crash too! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 02, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 03, 2020, 10:28 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 03, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 05, 2020, 10:07 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 05, 2020, 06:36 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 09, 2020, 06:21 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 06:33 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 10, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 11, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by RIP Kaertok - December 19, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: dripping in solid gold - by Meerkat - December 21, 2020, 10:34 AM