Broken Antler Fen they will see us waving from such great heights
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
The two older women began chatting about sphinxes as if they were some everyday thing. Meanwhile, Meerkat had never heard the word before. She cocked her head, a smile playing about her lips as she listened to the exchange. It was amusing and distracted her from thinking about Atlas, at least for a few moments.

When Maia inquired about the glen after sharing some news about the fen, Meerkat was quick to take the bait, ever the enthusiastic ambassador. "They're good! We just had a pack hunt not too long ago." And, actually, there wasn't a whole lot to report on the pack news front, which she supposed was a good thing.

She could share a lot more when it came to her personal life and she was sure Toad could too. Her warm gaze swung to her companion, wondering if they might gossip about her search for a husband. She didn't think it was a secret but she also knew Toad should be the one to loop in Maia if she wanted. Maybe there were some eligible bachelors around here?

And that, of course, made Meerkat's mind frolic right back to her own beau.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
they will see us waving from such great heights - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 02:11 PM
RE: they will see us waving from such great heights - by Meerkat - January 01, 2021, 09:28 PM