Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She managed to keep a lid on her wild emotions during their foray to the fen. It was a good test of her skills of diplomacy, maintaining a cool facade while her head and heart were fit to burst. Even when she and @Toad Amelia made their departure, she did her best to focus on the conversation and not rush her friend as they made their way home.

But as soon as they saw the glen in the distance, Meerkat exchanged a look with her aunt, grinned hugely and ran. There was a dusting of snow on the ground now and more of it swirling about in the air. She let out a whoop as she bounded through it, her heart soaring. She just hoped @Atlas wouldn't hold it against her for being late for their very important date.

THURPRITHE!?!?
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Meerkat - December 09, 2020, 02:25 PM