Firefly Glen but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,954 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
He moved to flank her and she stared smilingly at him for a few heartbeats before redirecting her attention to the snowfall. She could look at him—and sample some of the food he'd brought—soon enough. For now, she wanted to savor the real purpose of this rendezvous, which was to enjoy her first snowfall.

Several moments passed in comfortable, hushed silence as she marveled. Of course, she'd been out in the snow all day long, yet it was different now. She was finally cozy here with Atlas, her body and heart finally in the same place after being at odds for hours. And she could simply stop and stare for a while.

She did just that before eventually slanting her muzzle toward him to answer his question. "I think," Meerkat began to say, meaning to finish that sentence with some lovely word like "enchanting" or "magical." Instead, her sentence went in an entirely different direction as her eyes hooked on his and she exhaled, "I'm in like with you."
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if the silence takes you, then i hope it takes me too - by Meerkat - January 01, 2021, 09:21 PM