Broken Antler Fen every little lie gives me butterflies
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
928 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The cold would be relentless for the months to come. The dark wolf was still amongst the falling snow for a stolen moment, the brows on his broad features pulled down in a contemplative frown. Wraen was kind--the girls were content once more, and most importantly the family was reunited. 

Shaking his thick pelt of snowflakes, the Mayfair turned back now, content at another round of their desired borders and seeking the smal area the family had claimed for themselves. Champagne eyes considered the racing forms of both girls, his tail giving a swing of contentment through the air at the sight of their excitement. His eyes then found Ibis, his features softening before he approached, crooning a low growl and greeting her with a kiss to her slender jawline. I could get used to this sight every morning.
Messages In This Thread
every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 11, 2020, 10:15 AM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 11, 2020, 04:24 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 18, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - December 26, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Arielle - December 26, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Ibis (Ghost) - December 30, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Lilitu - December 31, 2020, 08:21 PM
RE: every little lie gives me butterflies - by Akavir - January 08, 2021, 11:02 PM