Wheeling Gull Isle i cannot put my finger on it now
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She shook her head. Worried, Maegi clarified, and a little upset, at first. I didn't know what had happened to them. I hope they're safe, wherever they are. Her eyes left Natshana and traveled over the choppy waves. Was there another island elsewhere; had Seelie and her family settled there? Would she ever see them again?

She told you to stay, even though she herself left? she asked, putting aside the notion of trades for now. She wasn't entirely sure what the woman meant by it, anyway. Does your loyalty run that deep? I once led a pack, and many of them left, even though I stayed. And when I tried to move them to another territory to keep us safe, nearly everyone went their separate ways.

The ire still remained, even after all this time. It surely rang in her voice, a note sharp and hollow all at once. Betrayal was not something Maegi forgot or forgave easily, if at all. And she wondered what kind of power or charisma this leader had to compel Natshana to stay in a place she barely knew—and without her commander.

Or. . .what Maegi lacked as a leader that she had failed to earn that kind of fealty.
Messages In This Thread
i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 15, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 16, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 20, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 21, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 22, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - December 25, 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - December 29, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Natshana - January 09, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: i cannot put my finger on it now - by Maegi - January 13, 2021, 12:21 PM