Redhawk Caldera wake the devil
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,952 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Some part of her knew she must be alarming Towhee and the others with this absolutely uncharacteristic behavior, though there was nothing Meerkat could do about it presently. She burrowed her face against the side of the Sovereign's neck and felt the grief subsume her. She cried wretchedly as Towhee's forelegs came around her slim shoulders in an embrace. Though the contact was comforting, it made her bawl all the harder.

"Come on, let's get out of this weather," her mother eventually said close to her ear. Meerkat felt the gentle tug of Towhee's teeth near her scruff, grounding her somewhat. Wordlessly, she nodded and managed to find her feet in preparation to follow her dam, though the lamentation continued.

"I'm going to take her to some shelter. I'll catch up with you two later," Towhee said over her bowed head, addressing Niamh and Reyes. Meerkat didn't see when Towhee added, -Once I figure out what the hell is going on...- But she felt the brush of her mother's snout as she urged her to take the first trudging step toward cover.

Last post from me. Thanks for letting me crash your thread. ;)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
wake the devil - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 05, 2021, 07:27 PM
RE: wake the devil - by Meerkat - January 06, 2021, 11:16 AM
RE: wake the devil - by RIP Niamh - January 06, 2021, 11:32 AM
RE: wake the devil - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 12, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: wake the devil - by Meerkat - January 12, 2021, 02:11 PM
RE: wake the devil - by RIP Niamh - January 12, 2021, 06:07 PM
RE: wake the devil - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 13, 2021, 11:47 AM
RE: wake the devil - by Meerkat - January 13, 2021, 11:59 AM
RE: wake the devil - by RIP Niamh - January 14, 2021, 01:02 PM
RE: wake the devil - by Reyes (Ghost) - January 16, 2021, 01:55 PM
RE: wake the devil - by Meerkat - January 17, 2021, 01:02 PM