Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
It was dark by the time she finally reached the glen. She wanted to call for one of the leaders—most likely @Atlas—just to touch base after being gone so long. But something compelled her to trek into the middle of the glen without seeking anyone at all. She skirted the site of last week's tragic events and found herself wandering sort of aimlessly toward the bluff near the lake and curling up in the very same divot she and Toad had shared that rainy autumn night.

She sat there a long time, simply thinking about her dead friend. She cried, a little, but soon her tears dried and Meerkat simply stared into space, her face blank as her thoughts wandered far and wide. By the time she blinked herself back into the present, snow had piled up and nearly closed her into the small space. It made it a little warmer, though she found herself suddenly rising and pushing out of the cozy space into the frosty air.

Meerkat began marching through the snow with a sense of purpose. She made it to the meeting site with the boulder and stopped beneath it. Despite the late hour, she threw back her head and sent up a low howl, the icy wind carrying her voice as she summoned her beau by name.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 08:50 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 09:50 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 09:59 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 10:17 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 10:21 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 10:26 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Atlas - January 14, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: the finite and the infinite - by Meerkat - January 14, 2021, 11:03 PM