Cerulean Cape I made you my temple, my mural, my sky
2 / 3 THREADS
1,022 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Guardian
What she gathered from the entire interaction was that Ramesses was dense.

He wasn't wrong that debt was just a part of life, but Wylla chose not to fixate on that. Instead, she scoffed at his notion that because she wasn't presently accompanied, she must be alone. A guard? What an absurd idea that was. If anything, it was the other way around: Wylla lived now only to help Stag find some happiness in his life. If anything, she was his guard, but that wouldn't occur to her. They were companions. It meant more than that. I fight my own battles, boy, with my own teeth. A guard following me is pointless. Everyone doing the same task is a waste of time. My comrade has his own things to do.

After a beat, she shook her head, as if dismissing him and his beliefs entirely. She couldn't understand a wolf like Ramesses, and she wasn't even going to try to do so, nor to explain her own views. If he wanted to cling to the idea that being on her own this immediate moment was the same as being alone, so be it. It's an ugly place, she agreed, so why are you here?
Messages In This Thread
I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 18, 2021, 05:29 AM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 18, 2021, 02:02 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 02:00 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 03:35 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 03:51 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 04:15 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 08:57 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Wylla - January 19, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: I made you my temple, my mural, my sky - by Ramesses - January 19, 2021, 09:51 PM