Firefly Glen but if we go, we go together
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,975 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Antares shared a tale of his own travels. Meerkat's lips pulled down into a frown. She wasn't particularly familiar with Kaistleoki—even the name was only barely familiar—but she could tell this information was of significance to him, and thus the glen.

"I'll need some time to rest," Meerkat said, "but I'd like to visit my father, who lives in a pack on the coast. It's called Sapphique. When I travel there, I can ask around about Kaistleoki, if you like." Her lips pursed for a moment as she thought of Kyr's's words: "We have lost quite a few too ourselves, with the storms..." "We're really all in this together," she murmured, more to herself than to Antares.

There was still no sign of Bronco. Thinking his injuries might make it hard for him to come to her, she said, "I think I'm gonna go find him. Bronco, I mean. You're welcome to come with." Surely Antares had other things to do, though if he wanted to tag along, he was more than welcome.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - January 28, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 02, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 04, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 04, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 05, 2021, 01:13 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 08, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 08, 2021, 09:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 15, 2021, 02:30 PM